VD Recruitment has partnered with a brand new nursery in West London and are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager .This opportunity will give you the chance to work in a large new nursery setting, implement ideas throughout the nursery and work very closely with the fun management team.
We are looking for a passionate Nursery Manager or a Deputy Manager/Acting Manager with experience ready to step up. Must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The Nursery Manager must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children. Ability of understanding Management Structure. Good mental and physical health. Friendly, flexible approach. Willingness to learn.
This is a full time permanent role with 40 hours/week working with rotating early and late shifts.
• Childcare qualified to Level 3 or above from a recognised awarding body
• Experience in a senior role
• Strong knowledge of the EYFS
• Training in Child Protection and Safeguarding Children
• Training in Behaviour Management
• Paediatric First Aid certificate
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Excellent Base Salary • 28 days holidays • Half day off on your birthday • Funded training courses to develop your career • Financial support towards further qualifications • Increased salary for Level 3 Forest School Leaders • Career progression and promotion opportunities • Health care benefits including optical, dental, chiropody and therapy (physio and osteo) • Westfield Rewards - Exclusive special offers and discounts from more than 450 High Street and online retailers • Free 24 hours counselling and advice line on wide range of issues • Ofsted "Outstanding" outcome - "M&S gift voucher" for each staff • Staff discount for childcare • Pension Scheme • Introduce a friend and earn a "M&S gift voucher" .