Recruiting for a proactive Nursery Manager for a leading chain of Bilingual Montessori Nurseries in West London that follows a specialised Montessori approach for teaching and learning. They also promote Forest School sessions and Mindful Yoga Sessions for the children.
We are seeking an experienced Nursery Manager to join their dynamic team at the Ofsted Rated ‘Good’ nursery at Ealing registered for 35 children . You’ll need to be highly committed to providing children with the very best care and education. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the latest EYFS framework, an understanding of children’s development and hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
• Overseeing the smooth running of the nursery
• Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
• Ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery
• Your role as Nursery Manager will include; Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Responsible for any tasks delegated by the Directors.
• To give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
• Childcare qualified to Level 3 or above from a recognised awarding body
• Montessori qualification will be a plus
• Sound experience of Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager
• Fluency in written and spoken English and an ability to write reports as directed by the Manager.
The position IS subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.